Surrogate Mother Kenya: Kenya’s Leading Surrogacy Clinic / Centre
Kenya has hundreds of surrogacy centers; finding the best Surrogacy center in Kenya could be a little challenging, but this article will help find the surrogacy clinic in Kenya with a high success rate.
How is Surrogacy better than other fertility treatments? – As we know that Surrogacy is the last option when it comes to fertility treatments, but this last option could be your ray of hope. Surrogacy is a long procedure, but it has a higher success rate than other advanced fertility treatments. So for an infertile couple with failed attempts of other advanced fertility treatment such as IVF, Surrogacy could be a magic wand.
Surrogate mother Kenya is a reputed surrogacy clinic in Kenya. That has been working day and night to help its clients achieve the best outcome. Along with Surrogacy, our surrogacy clinic in Kenya offers other fertility treatments. Our high success rate is our customized treatment plan that we make according to the fertility situation of a couple. Given below are the advantages of selecting Surrogate mother Kenya (best surrogacy center in Kenya) as your fertility center:
• High success rate of taking home baby
• Offers the state-of-art-technology procedure
• Provide the high professional fertility experts who help childless couples to fulfill their dream.
• Provide high standard quality treatment at an affordable cost
• World-class infrastructure
• Young, healthy and fertile egg donors or surrogate mothers
• Our Surrogacy clinic in Kenya is easily accessible to all patients, no matter from which corner of the world they are. It is situated in the middle of the city.
Qualities of a suitable surrogate
In surrogacy treatment, a surrogate should have some qualities that are influential for the success of treatment. Here is the list of qualities that a suitable surrogate should have:
• The age of the surrogate mother should not be more than 30 years.
• The surrogate should pass the medical and psychological testing so that no genetic issues will pass to the newborn.
• A surrogate should have basic knowledge of surrogacy procedure before agreeing to lend her womb.
• Do not have any history of repeated miscarriages
• Willing to sign the contract agreeing to the role and the responsibilities in the pregnancy, such as taking proper care of herself and the baby, taking all the medicines advised by the doctor on time, taking proper diet, etc.
Who can choose surrogacy treatment?
Can I take the help of Surrogacy? A doctor never recommends Surrogacy to a couple or an individual or a woman for the client’s personal benefits, such as ignoring stretch marks, avoiding labor pain, or so on. However, there are valid medical reasons that decide whether the client or patient can take help of surrogacy treatment, such as:
• She may have some medical problem with her uterus, due to which she is unable to carry the pregnancy.
• She may have had a hysterectomy that removed her uterus.
• There may be any other medical issues or risks attached to her life due to which the doctor has advised her not to get pregnant.
• She might be over the age of 35 years, due to which her ovarian reserve starts falling.
The Success Rate surrogacy at our Surrogacy Clinic in Kenya
At surrogate mother Kenya, the success rate of Surrogacy is around 70 to 80% which is quite high compared with other developed countries. Every year thousands of people travel down to Kenya for their fertility treatment which suits their pocket. Our fertility experts help them in achieving their dream of having a baby. Our surrogacy clinic in Kenya has well-qualified and experienced doctors who have been treating people for the past many years with great passion.
Surrogate mother Kenya – Cost-effective Services
The doctors, including other staff members at our Surrogacy Clinic in Kenya, offer unique and unmatched services to all our clients and surrogate mothers compared with another surrogacy clinic in Kenya. The quality of the treatment offered at our center is the same as the other developed countries like the US and the UK. The doctors, including other staff members, provide full support and care to surrogates and the intended parents both during the entire process.