Surrogate Mother Kenya: #1 Destination to Get Affordable Surrogacy in Kenya
Surrogacy is a method of assisted reproduction that helps intended parents
In Vitro Fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) commonly referred to as IVF
Egg donation is the process by which a woman donates eggs to enable another woman to conceive
Surrogate Mother Kenya Care All Surrogates During and After Pregnancy ( with 24/7 Medical Support)
Who is a Surrogate mother?
Types of Surrogate Mothers in Kenya
Eligibility Criteria to hire the Surrogate Mother in Kenya
• Surrogates should be fit and healthy
• She should have pleasing and happy personality
• Preferred married surrogates with kids
• Thickness of endometrial should be > 9mm on day 15-18
• All blood tests investigation should be normal
• The family of the surrogate mother and she herself understand the procedure properly and happily willing to carry the pregnancy for the intended parents.
How to manage the Surrogacy in Kenya
• We have surrogate agents who take their proper medical and personal care and also check if they required any assistance regarding the procedure.
• Clinic coordinators also visit frequently to the homes of surrogates to ensure that they required any assistance and they are taking proper diet and medicines on time which are recommended to them for the procedure.
• Pre-birth visits and ultrasounds are more frequent in surrogacy procedure than the normal pregnancy to ensure the healthy, safe and smooth pregnancy.
• We have the best fertility experts who choose the best Surrogate Mother Kenya for the surrogacy process to ensure the intended parents for the best possible outcome and they follow the surrogates throughout the pregnancy.
Cost of medical expenses for Surrogate Mother Kenya
• Cost of the IVF cycle
• Medical check-ups
• Legal fees
• Fertility doctor fees
• Meal, accommodation, travel, clothing, medicines etc. The overall cost of the surrogacy is around USD 45,000 and the success rate of the surrogacy is around 70 to 80% in Kenya, which is quite high as compared with the other developed countries like the UK and the US.