Make Your Dream Come True with Egg Donor Surrogacy in Kenya
Egg Donor Surrogacy in Kenya is a procedure which helps infertile couples to make their dream come true of having their own baby, but the intended mother is unable to carry the pregnancy due to some medical problems. The success of the Egg Donor Surrogacy in Kenya depends on egg donor and the surrogate, therefore before entering into the procedure the couple has to make various decisions while choosing the egg, sperm or embryo donor. They need to check with the fertility agencies from where they hired the egg, sperm or embryo donor that they are medically screened and what is their previous history being an egg, sperm or embryo donor. If in case you hired the egg, sperm or embryo donor by yourself then also you make sure that they are medically fit for the procedure.
The following are the factors due to which the egg, sperm or embryo donors are required:
• The couple is unable to have the baby by using their own eggs, embryo or sperms due to some medical problems.
• The genetic disorder exists in couple
• The age of the woman is over 35 years and she is not able to produce good quality of eggs.
• Previous history of repeated miscarriages.
• Overweight or underweight
• Unexplained failure of IVF consecutively.
Screening of Egg Donors & Surrogates
The egg donor and surrogate mothers are properly screened for medical and the psychological testing so that they are strong enough to bear the stress of the procedure and also medically fit. The egg donor should be a young, fertile and healthy woman between the age group of 21 to 30 years and the surrogate mothers should be of age between 23 to 40 years.
Procedure of Egg Donor Surrogacy in Kenya
The procedure of Egg Donor Surrogacy in Kenya is similar to IVF procedure the only difference is that the embryo is implanted in the womb of the surrogate mother instead of intended mother.
Medical Procedure of Egg Donation
The egg donation procedure involves the following steps:
• Egg Retrieval: Egg retrieval is the method where an ultrasound scan shows that the donor eggs are sufficiently developed and the egg donor is instructed to trigger the ovulation with an injection called hCG. The eggs of the egg donor will be retrieved after two days at IVF clinic under general anesthesia by using aspiration needle, guided by ultrasound, to transvaginal to retrieve the eggs.
• Fertilization: The next step of egg donation process is the fertilization where the retrieved eggs are fertilized with the sperm of the sperm donor or if fresh sperms are used then the partner need to visit the IVF clinic to produce the sample on the same day when the egg are retrieved.
• Embryo transfer: The last and the final step of the egg donation process is the embryo transfer where the embryo transfers after the 3 days of the egg retrieval into the womb of the surrogate mother in order to achieve the successful pregnancy. After the embryo transfer, the surrogate is advised to take proper rest and the pregnancy test is done after 2 weeks of the embryo transfer.
Cost of Egg Donor Surrogacy in Kenya
The complete procedure of Egg Donor Surrogacy in Kenya is around USD 60,000 (including the cost of egg donor and surrogate mother and other expenses like food, travel, maternity clothing, accommodation etc.) which is very reasonable as compared with the cost of the other developed countries like the US and the UK where the basic cost of the Egg donor surrogacy is started from USD 80,000 which excludes the cost of egg donor and surrogate mothers and other expenses.
Related Article:- Self Egg Surrogacy In Kenya