Egg donation clinic in Kenya – A blessing for infertile couples
Egg donation clinic in Kenya helps those women who are unable to conceive by their own eggs as the eggs produce by them is of poor quality or they do not have any egg in their ovaries and they require the eggs of other women to complete their family and to have their own baby.
To fulfill their dream of having an own baby the egg donors are the women who help them in creating their family by giving their eggs to them and for that the egg donors will be paid. Even if the women had previous failed IVF cycle or miscarriage in such condition also the Egg donation clinic in Kenya helps them by borrowing the eggs from the egg donors for them.
Egg donation clinic in Kenya only borrowed the eggs from the egg donors, who are not suffering from any medical illness, genetic disorders or any infectious disease such as AIDS and Hepatitis. In case the egg donor is suffering from any of the above-mentioned diseases they will not be hired by the Egg donation clinic in Kenya for egg donor services.
How is the egg donor selected?
The egg donors are properly screen by the Egg donation clinic in Kenya before they join the egg donation program. The following are the requirement that needs to be fulfilled by every egg donor to join the egg donation program:
• The age of egg not must be less than 30 years
• They should be young, fertile and healthy enough to donate the eggs
• They should not suffer from any major malformation or genetic disorders
• They should be properly screened for their medical and physical ailments
• Screening tests for AIDS and Hepatitis should be done before they join the egg donation program
• They have to sign a written consent confirming that they understand the process requirement and ready to help other women.
• They have to avoid the consumption of alcohol and have to quit smoking as it can affect the quality of the eggs they produce.
How to choose the egg donors?
The Egg donation clinic in Kenya has the large database of Indian, African, and Caucasian egg donors. You can choose the egg donor from their database or you can bring your own egg donor but she should be under age of 28 years and should be fertile and healthy enough to produce the maximum eggs of good quality for transfer.
The success rate of taking the home baby by using egg donors is around 70 to 80% in Kenya, which is quite high as compared with the success rate of other developed countries and it is very important to choose the healthy and fertile egg donor so that your chances of achieving your dream increases. The aim of the egg donors is to provide you with the best services so that you will achieve your dream of having an own baby.
Every year thousands of people travels down to Kenya as the cost of the egg donors are less and the success rate by using the egg donation services of take home baby is high.
Related Article:- Egg Donor Cost In Kenya