IVF cost in Kenya is much more affordable than in well-developed countries. IVF is expensive in the United States, the United States of America, Canada, Russia, and other developed countries. Every person in these countries cannot afford the cost as they switch to live without a child. Because of the cheapest IVF cost in Kenya, they can have their desirable treatment. Many people from different countries select Kenya for affordable therapies.
The IVF cost in Kenya ranges from USD 3300. It is much lower than in the developed countries. The medication charges, ultrasound, blood test, egg retrieval, fertilization, lab charges and implantation steps include in the IVF cost Kenya.
What affects the IVF cost in Kenya?
- IVF cycles: In many cases, patients cannot conceive in the first IVF and requires more than one. It includes in the total cost and increases it.
- Donor eggs or sperm cost:- For healthy gametes during the IVF cycle, experts recommend donor assistance. Its charges include the total IVF price in Kenya.
- Medical conditions:- Patients’ fertility and treatment histories have a significant impact on the cost. The fit status does not require other approaches and can conceive in the first IVF cycle.
- Many tests for genetic or other issues will perform in conjunction with IVF to control the transmission into the producing child. Its charges will include in the overall amounts.
- Approaches:- Many techniques and advanced methods help in the IVF process. Your expert will suggest forms for successful treatment. Its prices will include in the total costs.
- Cryopreservation:- The freezing or storing of eggs, sperm and embryos will comprise the IVF cost.
- Destination and centre success rates:- Many centres have high expenses and hidden charges that affect the total price of treatment in the end.
How Kenya is the best for IVF treatment?
Infertility is not merely a word as it snatches the happiness and causes other problems in lives. It requires assistance to conceive a baby. Many people globally are facing infertility issues that generate many difficulties. Several infertility treatments are available to help them. The Assisted Reproductive Technique helps patients overcome problems and become parents successfully. Some couples cannot become parents as the rest of the others can. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the top approach of ART treatments. It can recommend in various sterility issues of men and women. The eggs and sperm are in a laboratory rather than in the female uterus.
Kenya is the best destination for IVF. In Kenya, numerous IVF clinics offer top-notch facilities and services. The IVF cost in Kenya is more reasonable than in developed countries. In Kenya, an extensive population is facing infertility issues and having such problems is a curse upon the family, according to the Kenyans. Most people cannot afford IVF treatments in well-developed nations. In Kenya, the best centre has an affordable cost.
Can IVF assist in severe infertility problems of partners?
Yes, IVF treatment can help in several sterility difficulties of both partners. It highly recommends in severe issues, high age couples failure of IUI treatments. Before it, your expert can suggest other assisted reproductive treatments for moderate problems. It will perform with the eggs and sperm of the couple. The following issues can aid through IVF in Kenya:-
- Early menopause:- Women at an advanced age have few eggs left that cause problem in producing healthy eggs. It cannot fertilize with sperm and does not provide the desirable results.
- Ovulation problems:- Today, one out of 5 women are facing lifestyle disorders and having issues like PCOD or PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Disorder or Syndrome), it affects regular menstruation as eggs do not mature and release into the uterus every month
- Tubal problem:- The female should require healthy Fallopian tubes for successful reproduction. Any damage or blockage present in the fallopian cause infertility in women.
- Genetic disorder:- The inherited or chromosomal disorder in a partner can pass to the resulting child. With the help of IVF and PGD, you can stop it from spreading (Preimplantation Genetic Disorder).
- Men issues:- In many partners, sterility in the male partner is the issue that causes childlessness. Poor sperm quality, quantity and movement are the top problems that affect fertility and conception possibility.
- Unexplained infertility:- Many partners face infertility but cannot find the causing reason or root cause of the problem to treat or become pregnant. IVF can recommend in assisting the difficulties.
- Endometriosis:- In it, the tissues grow outside the uterus lining and cause abnormal menstruation and infertility in women.
What IVF process does the best centre in Kenya have?
The IVF treatment will perform with healthy eggs and sperm of the partner for better results. IVF specialists precede the treatment using the latest technologies and modern methods. In the best centre, counselling provides to the patients at the first step. The fertility medicines help increase the quality of the eggs inside the female uterus. IVF performs with collecting and fertilizing both gametes of partners in the lab. Several advanced approaches can use in the IVF process to have successful results. It will suggest by your fertility expert after knowing the conditions. The following are the IVF steps in Kenya:-
- Egg production:- Your expert will prescribe fertility medications after thorough screening of partners. It will increase the egg production inside the female ovaries. A hormone injection will use to release the eggs inside the uterus to gather the eggs.
- Egg retrieval:- A catheter will employ in the process and, the mature oocytes will collect through the uterus. It will insert inside the vagina to retrieve the eggs from the follicles with a sharp needle. The sperm will collect through the male partner and prepare by the fertility expert.
- Fertilization:- Your expert will place eggs and sperm on a Petri plate for mixing. The eggs will fertilize and form embryos. It will monitor in the lab for some more days.
- Implantation:- The healthy and developed embryo will implant into the female uterus. It will perform with the catheter. Your fertilized egg will implant into the uterus after two weeks and, a blood test will confirm the results.
Where to have the best IVF treatment in Kenya?
SURROGATE MOTHER KENYA is the best centre for IVF in Kenya. It has highly certified and well-skilled specialists for IVF treatment. It offers various approaches and therapies at a reasonable price. They use the most up-to-date procedures and techniques in their restoratives. Many parents have successfully returned home with their newborns after undergoing treatment.